Today's topic will be Happiness. First I will ask some questions to get you thinking in terms of being happy . Then we will talk about how this relates to your goals, then I will give you an assignment to get you on track towards your goals using Happiness as your guide.
The questions to ponder today are: "How do we fill our lives with happiness and share that happiness with others." and "How do we keep our Happiness level high when we don't get what we ask for?"
Filling our lives with happiness should be the goal of everyone everyday. Sometimes we get negative people barking at us and this effects our state instantly. My advice would be to think of what we can learn from negative people. Maybe they have some stress in their lives, or maybe there was something that I should do differently so that you can get better results.
I have goals that I set for myself that I want to make progress towards. I really like to be creative and make videos and I want to share the fun I have making movies with other people.
I want to make happy moments out of every situation. It is good to be flexible with each event and find the joy in an event regardless of whether it is something you asked for or not.
Here's an exercise you can try, the next time you are involved in an event that you don't like or if you wish you were somewhere else, think of what could happen to build up your happiness level. If you are firing off at a 3, think of how you can raise the happiness level to a 6. Maybe if you are doing paperwork, you could put on some music you like, or something like that. Try to raise a level 3 happiness level to an 8. That can be your assignment. I try to keep the assignments relatively simple because I deon't ask people to do things that I'm not willing to do myself.
Ok., that's it. Now go out their and share your happiness with others. Do things that you love and find happiness in the things you don't love but need to do.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
Wiredrawn (adjective)
1. Finely spun, extrememly intricate
Quote of the Day:
In the long run, there is not much discrimination against superior talent.

No comments:
Post a Comment