This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
EMPOWERMENT
Empowerment is a great trait to have. "What makes you feel really Empowered?" For me, Empowerment comes from learning and building knowledge. Over the past 5 years I have learned more and made much better choices for myself. Getting my masters in General Special Education and getting certified in teaching has helped me to build a real future for my family. I like to stay involved in karate training as well because I want to improve my body and my mind. I like to stay active and staying active keeps me alert. It's exciting to feel empowered because it helps to continue to make progress on your goals. It's empowering to look at your goals daily and keep looking for books or CD's or just supportive people that will help you make progress towards your goals. "What can you do to keep that feeling of Empowerment everyday?" Everyday I feel its important to remember your friends and family and keep your connections with these people. To be empowered doesn't mean you have to be serious all the time. I think it's important to be able to laugh at yourself and not take everything so seriously. I feel that I am empowered because I remember times where I was at my best: When I made it on to student council, when I became a Dale Carnegie coach and conquered my fears of speaking in front of an audience. I now feel comfortable on stage and ready to motivate others. Try to remember the times when you were able to empower yourself in a positive way. Use that pwer to gain momentum towards your goals.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
Golgotha: (GOL-guh-thuh)
A place or occasion of great suffering.
A burial place
Quote of the Day:
"Begin to expect great things, and as you do, you will create your life in advance."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment