Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HIGHER






Higher: Of great vertical extent.
I love the idea of  having something raised higher: Higher level, Higher ground, Higher salary. Even TV can be raised to High Definition. I think that we owe it to ourselves to live life on a higher level. I like the idea of climbing higher and higher up the mountain of success. We should raise our relationship status with people to reach a higher level and we should continue to raise our lives to a higher quality of life. I strive to continue to enjoy a higher quality of life and part of that includes learning more. I continue to learn more about science and technology and how to be a better educator. The questions I ask myself are :"How do I set higher standards for myself and achieve them?"also "How do I attain a higher quality of life and enjoy the process?"
I believe that everything that you are after in life can be achieved through your drive and perseverance. You don't have to be alone in the journey towards success. I think its good to role model the right people and maintain healthy relationships with others. Setting higher standards is easy to do when you see that the end result is important enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment