Today's topic is Inspiration. Or should I say: Inspiration! My question is, "Where does Inspiration come from?" also "How can one stay Inspired while going through the everyday routines?" It's important to break out of the funk of the everyday routine and become inspired. I was inspired to put this blog together. It was more for me than for other people, but I hope other people read my blog. It's nice to know there are people out there. Anyway, I'm looking for inspiration this summer. I'm looking to become inspired to do something creative or go somewhere and experience all the beauty around me. I want to be inspired creatively. I want to ignite my passion and find answers. Inspiration is wonderful. Especially when we feel that we're getting close to our goals and we feel ourselves shaping the life that we want. Sometimes Inspiration is right there. You don't even have to think about it and a situation presents itself. It's a great feeling to reach people. The best type of Inspiration occurs when you are able to reach people and touch people's lives. When everything is in place, it's almost magical. We've all had these moments. Inspiration comes from our source energy inside us. We all have a gift of some kind. I truly believe we all have a gift or a unique ability. There are things that we can each do well that we don't even have to think about. When other people see us doing this, they are astounded by it. You must have had moments like this. Your inspiration comes from your ability to tap into your source energy and act upon it. I think that Inspiration should come naturally, it shouldn't be forced.
For your assignment, I'd like you to think of a time that you were Inspired. Think about the other factors involved around this Inspiration. Think about people that Inspire you. Think about what inspires you and how you can get more of those special feelings. Come up with a page and refer to it when you need to be inspired. I have certainly had teachers and friends that have inspired me and I feel great when these moments come into focus for me.
Lets get Inspired! Let's find out what inspires us and make it a part of our reality.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
susurrus (noun) pronunciation: (soo-suhr-uhs)
meaning: a whispering or rustling sound
Quote of the Day:
"If the only prayer you ever say your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice.

No comments:
Post a Comment