All living things require energy. The source of most energy for life on earth is the sun. Energy is what makes us go. Energy exists in many forms: it can be heat, light, kinetic but there is also potential energy. Energy can transform into another form. We have to transform our potential energy into kinetic energy. We need to move out bodies and our minds to live to our potential. But "How do we build our energy level to achieve our goals and make progress?" "How do we create energy to make more money and create more success?" I believe we can create energy by trying something new. By breaking up a pattern and doing something off beat. Energy comes from building healthy relationships, and exercise and taking care of ourselves emotionally spiritually and physically. I think that through the right focus we can build up our energy and continue to make progress to our goals. I can see my goals coming into focus. I think its important to take time to reflect and see the progress that has been made so far in our lives.
Word of the Day:
homologate
(huh-MOL-uh-gayt)
To approve officially
(From the latin homolgare 'to agree')
Quote of the Day:
"Live your dream in your heart and let the Universe move everything to bring your dream to you."

No comments:
Post a Comment