re·ward/riˈwôrd/
Verb: Make a gift of something to (someone) in recognition of their services, efforts, or achievements.
Noun: A thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement.
Live a life that's rewarding. That is more important than anything else I can think of. "What are the Rewards that you are receiving in your life?" I have great rewards in my life. My son and my wife are most rewarding. I'm very grateful that I married the right woman and have the life that I have. My home is more beautiful than any place I've ever lived before. I have a job with people who help me each day and I have a car that doesn't break down. I also have family and friends who are close by and willing to lend a helping hand. These are great rewards in my life that I like to consider myself lucky to have. If everyday we can think of the things that are most rewarding to us, we can really build our life to the next level. "What is a Reward that you received in the past that you truly felt good about earning?" When I was in high school I can remember being part of a 4*1 relay team. I was the anchor of the team. I had a half second lead going in to the final turn. I felt the competitor behind me breathing down my neck. People were cheering and hollering and my adrenaline was pumping. They had to pull out a piece of tape because the race was so close. I can't tell you how relieved I was to be the first to hit the tape. I remember receiving a necklace for winning the race. It was such a proud moment for me. I felt that I was part of a team and I had been a part of a great victory. Try to look for moments in your own life that were great victories that you were a part of and build off of the wins that you have in your life. Life is beautiful when you can see your life as a win and find evidence in your life to back that up.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
Dendroid (DEN-droid)
Resembling or shaped like a tree
Quote of the Day:
"When you do the ordinary, God will do the Extraordinary"

No comments:
Post a Comment