This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
TERRIFIC
Making life Terrific. That is our goal. Today was a beautiful day. Everyone I love is healthy and good, so there's no reason this day shouldn't be considered a Terrific day. This is a good mantra to say each morning. Wake up everyday and say "I feel Terrific, I feel Terrific.." You can fool you brain into feeling Terrific. I've done it and I continue to practice this mantra each morning. Keeping in the spirit of goal setting, I want you to ask the question, "What is Terrifc about my Goals?" Also, make sure to ask "Why will achieving these goals make me feel Terrific?"
My goals include:
1. Getting certified as a teacher in general special education
2. Getting my second degree black belt
3. Swimming with the dolphins
4. Make a movie seen by millions of people
For me, the Terrific thing about my goals are that they involve new experiences and keep me connected to others in a loving way. Achieving these goals will improve my quality of life and add more adventure.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
Clarion (KLAR-ee-uhn)
adjective: Loud and Clear
noun: An ancient trumpet used as a signal in war
Quote of the Day:
"Feel the love in your heart. Stay with that feeling until you can feel it flood all through you..As you magnetize the love in your heart, your whole life will change."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment